We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
As our first iOS engineer, you’ll establish the architectural lead the development of our native mobile app. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter that thrives working independently as well as with a team. Enthusiasm and drive for crafting a great user experience is a must. If you enjoy taking a complicated idea/process and simplifying it for the user into a beautiful and compelling experience then our team may be the right place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with design and business stakeholders to successfully implement features from start to finish.
- Collaborate with our design team to bring creative ideas to the UI and craft a beautiful iOS experience
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in client architecture decisions
- Gathering and applying performance and instrumentation knowledge to the client app
Who You Are:
- Mastery of iOS with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- You’ve shipped one or more products to the App Store (include links for review)
- Familiarity with good design patterns and best engineering practices within iOS
- Able to evaluate technical approaches to problems and provide viable alternative solutions
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate with others of varying technical levels
- Experience with Swift
- Experience building custom UI
- Experienced working in an agile environment
- Experienced using SwiftUI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Startup experience
- Functional programming / Combine
- Fastlane build script
- Experience with Circle CI
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
Crexi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. CREXi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.