Senior Front-End Engineer at Crexi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
What You’ll Do:
- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- 50% development / 50% working on requirements, code reviews, mentorship, supervision.
- Lead, train and mentor other team members.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners in a cross-functional team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
- Experienced with Git
- Familiarity with the following:
- SASS or LESS
- Responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Package managers like npm, bower, yarn
- Interacting with RESTful web services
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with the ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities