At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $30 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a motivated and experienced Email / HTML Developer to support our growing CRM team and contribute to the success of customer lifecycle marketing initiatives across GoodRx.
The CRM team’s mission is to build personalized, helpful and effective messaging programs that introduce GoodRx products, services and solutions at the right stages of each patient’s healthcare journey. As our Email / HTML Developer, you are someone that thrives on bringing email designs and ideas to life by coding high quality and responsive emails and templates, including personalized and dynamic content in support of all GoodRx product lines and CRM initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly turn ideas into production-ready solutions in a fast-paced and friendly environment.
- As the email development lead, you will partner with all members of the CRM team and collaborate across multiple departments including creative, product, data, engineering teams and external agencies.
- Maintain and develop fully responsive templates and individual emails via best in class HTML/CSS for various lifecycle marketing and transactional messages.
- Integrate dynamic and personalized content elements leveraging data from our messaging automation platform and other data sources
- Build and optimize emails in our marketing automation/ESP platforms
- Support our mobile marketing efforts by building HTML based in-app messages
- Perform thorough quality assurance on every email to ensure that campaigns are rendering error free and that dynamic content is populating as expected
- Own and improve email campaign rendering across all major email clients and devices and stay abreast of industry changes.
- Develop a technical expertise in all of our campaign and CRM related tools through daily usage and ongoing training
- Establish new project management processes to manage your workflow with the CRM team and within the larger GoodRx organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly proficient with HTML/CSS for email marketing and building responsive templates
- Proven experience coding email campaigns from end-to-end including simple to complex dynamic content
- Understanding of fundamental email marketing best practices and customer lifecycle marketing
- Hands-on experience coding emails in marketing automation tools such as Braze, SendGrid, Listrak, Iterable, or SailThru
- Experience leading large scale coding projects including new template systems is ideal
- Experience with mobile marketing including push, in-app and SMS is highly desirable but not required
- Experience leading or participating in A/B tests and turning results into insights that can be socialized and presented across key stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented with an eye for overall user experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience with BI / Analytics tools is highly desirable but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related quantitative degree
- Be able to provide portfolio featuring past email design/development email execution
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description