Senior Backend Engineer, Platform at GoodRx
About the Role
Openings in both Santa Monica and San Francisco
- Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable and performant services
- Work on scaling existing services to keep up with growth
- Help improve engineering standards and processes
- Strong experience in either Go and/or Python
- Enjoy and have experience building scalable, performant, and reliable APIs and services
- Experience designing and building distributed systems
- Are comfortable within command line environment
- Know your way around a relational database system
- Can take complex project requirements and turn it into a detailed technical implementation plan
- Have experience with deploying systems to cloud providers (such as AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.