- Build out database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications using SQL and C#.
- Define and create architecture for new features.
- Work with hosting vendors to ensure the performance functioning of hosting platforms.
- Interact with CMS & API partners to ensure stability and performance.
- Collaborate on solution architecture for new and existing platforms.
- 6+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on C#, SQL, .NET (ASP.NET, and/or .NET Core 2+).
- Knowledge of RESTful architectures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development, Git repository, and SOLID principles and their application to code.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object-Oriented Design (OOD), and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with Azure/Azure DevOps is a plus
- You're comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives to meet time-to-market demands
- You can't be flustered
- You can work closely with a senior technical team
- Ego isn't your thing
- You're super motivated, a great communicator, able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have a genuine desire to mentor and help other team members to increase proficiency and problem solving
- We win together “mentality”