Senior Automation Engineer at Endpoint
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:38 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 22, 2021
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer. Ideal candidates have built automation frameworks for testing APIs and web applications. You will work with the QA Lead to write integration tests to ensure the highest quality user experience.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Design and build automation frameworks for APIs and web applications
- Create automated integration and end-to-end tests with Cypress
- Collaborate with Product Owners and QA Leads to gather use case requirements
- Build reporting tools to measure and communication failure and success
- Develops, implements and upholds best practices for automation
- Identifies and addresses existing areas of automation which require improvements
- Provides documentation of tools, and hold regular information sessions about automation to enable manual testers to effectively utilize automation tools
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you’ll come to Endpoint with:
- Proven experience with development tools like VSCode, build automation systems, source control, UI test automation frameworks, etc.
- Hands on experience in automating tests for APIs and web applications
- Hands on experience using automation frameworks such as Cypress or Selenium
- 2+ years proven experience with maintaining complex automated test suites or building automation framework for web clients
- Good knowledge of designing and building automated tests leveraging cloud infrastructure and Continuous Delivery systems (CI/CD)
Why work at Endpoint
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description