Salesforce Platform Developer at ChowNow
Specifically you will:
- Use your Salesforce platform expertise to design and execute solutions for new strategic goals while supporting incoming production requests.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to develop Salesforce as a platform for smarter selling, growth marketing, and customer support at scale.
- Contribute to the application administration needed for NetSuite, Dell Boomi, Stripe, and Docusign supporting our finance operations team.
- Discover processes that can be automated to enrich the user experience for our end users and customers, then design and execute elegant solutions.
- Manage environments, deployments, and conduct unit testing, as well as data cleansing & data import tasks.
- Review and refactor existing code and configuration, while adhering to Salesforce best practices for declarative development.
- Discover processes that can be automated, then architect and execute elegant solutions to help our Sales and Growth Marketing scale.
- Contribute as a valued team member to our culture of mutual respect, productivity, diversity, and continuous learning.
Within 1 Month You’ll:
- Complete the ChowNow onboarding camp.
- Shadow each stakeholder department, gaining an understanding of the ChowNow business workflows in Salesforce and our ecosystem of integrated applications.
- Begin attending regular prioritization and requirements meetings as part of the Business Systems team.
- Start contributing with the completion of your first declarative development tasks.
Within 3 Months You’ll:
- Participate as an active team member in bi-weekly development sprints.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the integration logic in Dell Boomi.
- Complete knowledge sharing sessions with existing team members on Salesforce, NetSuite, Dell Boomi and the business tool ecosystem.
- Complete deep learning with at least one business unit on Salesforce use and identify gaps or areas of enhancement.
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Contribute to the successful completion of at least one strategic project.
- Own the end to end process for your assigned user stories; from requirements through unit testing and release.
- Work with stakeholders to solve at least one pain point in the Sales and growth marketing process.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 4+ years of enterprise system administration in CRM or ERP systems including basic development on one or both of those platforms.
- You have an understanding of web services and API development using SOAP and REST.
- You are comfortable wearing a solution architecture hat, working directly with business stakeholders to understand their goals and requirements.
- You have an understanding of SDLC best practices and demonstrable experience applying them to Salesforce application development, including unit testing, code hygiene and repository maintenance.
- You have the ability to shift gears between declarative configuration, code and integration development.
- You have at least 1 active Salesforce certification. (Additional certifications are a plus)
- You work well as a team, contributing to our culture of collaboration, sharing knowledge, and encouraging each other.
- You have a personal passion for continued learning.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap