What you’ll do:
As a Sales Engineer at Sure, you will be on the frontlines helping many of the world's most recognizable companies bring digital insurance programs to market. As the first Sales Engineer at Sure, you will bring your strong technical expertise and communication skills to our sales team. You will partner closely with our Enterprise Sales Directors to give product demonstrations, answer highly technical questions, create documentation, and evangelize the Sure Platform as a leading technical solution. In addition, you will work closely with the Sure team to collect requirements from customers that will inform proposals for new business and upsell opportunities.
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer at a rapid-growth SaaS company
- Lengthy track record working with APIs and technically integrated solutions
- Ability to kick off initial conversations around integration timelines and custom product needs, as well as set expectations on product scope and pricing
- Highly personable and posses stellar communications skills - both verbal and written - and enjoy being customer facing
- Comfortable working with client to assess needs, support deal closing, and support basic technical integrations
- Ability to successfully align and work closely with both the Sure sales team as well as the product and engineering teams
- Experience working with solutions that require long and technical integration periods
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs between different SaaS applications
- Maniacal about ensuring 100% customer satisfaction during our sales process
- Desire to wear multiple hats as both the role and company evolve
Sure offers employees benefits including: unlimited PTO, a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance plans covered at 80%, 401k plan, equity, employee assistance program, generous parental leave, home office stipend, an annual company retreat, and so much more!
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is remote first and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.