Regression Tester (contract) at Zwift
Who we are:
We are a fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
Do you commonly break software by merely touching it? Are you an effective communicator and impeccable writer? Do you have a passion for gaming, cycling, and running? If so, Zwift would love to hear from you!
Zwift is actively seeking talented, full-time QA professionals to perform regression testing on our software across Mac, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, and Android platforms. Zwift QA Regression Testers play an integral role in helping define the quality and playability of our game, its supporting apps, and the user experience.
This is a 6-month contract position.
What you'll do:
- Perform physical testing on an indoor bike trainer, treadmill and/or heart rate monitor
- Review and validate existing features versus requirement specification and design documents.
- Perform full Regression testing against Live and Test environments
- Act autonomously and own sections of the Regression testing
- Provide feedback on Test Cases
- Assist in large scale tests such as Load Tests
- Craft detailed and concise bugs
- Assist with regressing existing issues
What we're looking for:
- Past experience testing on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and/or Apple TV a plus!
- Mobile QA testing experience a plus!
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A deep understanding of the QA process
- Agile development experience
- Proficiency in Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android Platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Zephyr, Visual Studio and/or similar QA tools
Top reasons we think you'll love it here:
- Fast-growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift,Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.