Quality Assurance Manager, House Brands at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is a fast-growing and innovative lifestyle subscription brand seeking an experienced Manager of Quality Assurance for our House Brands to join the team at our Los Angeles HQ. This newly created role is responsible for building an in-house QA team and will create a testing, inspection, and supplier Quality Assurance program for our house brands that ensures the supply chain compliance and performance expectations are met. The Manager of Quality Assurance will drive the performance of suppliers, factories, and 3rd party providers in flawless execution and on time delivery for all house brand products. Many people know us for our seasonal subscription box, but this is an exciting opportunity to support our growing list of apparel and lifestyle house brands, including: Summer & Rose, Chic & Tonic, and xo, Sienna.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of quality professionals both in the US and overseas
- Support the strategic global vision for the Quality Assurance team
- Be the expert on regulatory requirements and the inspections process
- Define, develop, implement, and manage a mandatory quality assurance and quality control program focused on product inspection, testing, factory social compliance, and QMS certifications
- Drive the program and hold suppliers accountable in the delivery of product that meets all FFF requirements
- Be the lead on the sample approval process ensuring 3rd party providers and in-house quality team has visibility to approved samples before and after production and delivery
- Work closely with FFF’s Fulfillment Center on in-house inspections and ensure the results align with production in-line and final inspections conducted at the factory
- Manage relationship and performance of 3rd party providers
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quality, or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Preferably 2 in a leadership/managerial capacity
- Thorough understanding consumer product industry testing and inspection standards
- Strong knowledge of product specific construction standards, materials, and manufacturing processes/techniques
- High level of accountability and technical experience in an inspection, testing, or manufacturing environment.
- Critical thinker with ability to create strategic plans and execute them
- Bi-lingual (Chinese is a plus)
- Flexibility to travel is a must
What you’ll get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- Opportunity to own the quality function for multiple company verticals including beauty, fashion, home and more
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
You bring the Fab. We'll bring the Fun.