Quality Assurance Engineer
We are building the future of freight
At Mothership, we believe in unlocking the world's potential through speeding up the delivery of everything people need. Started in 2017, we’re backed by some of venture capital’s best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today’s most innovative companies.
Help us deliver on our promise to offer a quality product unmatched by anyone else in the industry.
Your experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer will be needed across multiple cloud-based applications and products, including our customer website and driver mobile applications.
Using both manual and automated testing, you will help detect and resolve problems prior to production rollout, including browser and device compatibility and stress testing.
What you'll get to do
- Build and maintain an automated test pipeline for our cloud-based applications, using Selenium or other tools
- Help spec issues and bugs to ensure seamless handoff to others on the engineering team
- Provide expertise and insight on QA tools, test suites and best practices
- Help us develop a new standard for the word quality
What success looks like in this role
- 3+ years as a Quality Assurance Analyst or Engineer
- Experience using automated testing tools, like Selenium
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing best practices, defect management practice
- Communication skills are also highly important, as you will be responsible for effectively detailing bugs and issues to your fellow engineering team members
- Experience with automated testing tools will be crucial, as you will help lead the effort on building and maintaining a robust automation test pipeline to mitigate production issues
- Experience as a QA Analyst or Engineer at a hyper growth startup
- Experience with performance and stress testing tools
- Experience with frontend development using modern technologies like React and React Native
What you'll get from Mothership
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options.
Full health, dental and vision (PPO).
Unlimited paid time off.
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in West Los Angeles.
Equipped with the latest MacBook and sit / stand desk.
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
Sound like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description