QA Tester at Zwift
About the role:
Do you commonly break software by merely touching it? Are you an effective communicator and impeccable writer? Do you have a passion for gaming, cycling, and running? If so, Zwift would love to hear from you!
Zwift is actively seeking talented, full-time QA professionals to help test our software across Mac, Windows, iOS, Apple TV and Android platforms. Zwift QA Testers play an integral role in helping define the quality and playability of our applications, its supporting apps, and the user experience. If you like working in fast-paced, challenging, yet exciting, agile environments, we want to hear from you!
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming, and we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. The Zwift platform delivers an at-home training game experience that connects cyclists and runners in over 195 countries and counting! Launched from the sunny sands of Long Beach, California in 2014, we’ve grown to over 350 (and counting!) Watopians - that’s what we call our employees - and we have people in New York, Tokyo, Australia, Rio de Janeiro, and London. Together, we are disrupting the fitness industry!
If you’re looking for an encouraging, innovative, and passionate team, Zwift is just that. We like bikes. We like running. We also like local ice cream shops and game nights. And, our "Pets of Zwift" Slack channel brings you daily fuzzy, furry, heartwarming paws and noses straight to your screen. You'll be surrounded by awe inspiring people in our brand new playful and colorful office environment. That being said, we don't want you to be intimidated by the former Olympians, pro cyclists, and other amazing athletes that work here; our team consists of people from all walks of life. Even if you're at the very beginning of your fitness journey, there is a place for you here! Who knows, you may surprise yourself and complete your first triathlon if you hang out with us for too long.
What you'll do:
- Perform physical testing on an indoor bike trainer, treadmill and/or heart rate monitor
- Write Test Plans, Execute Test Cases, Feature Testing, and Ad-hoc Testing to reveal defects in software
- Craft detailed and concise defects and reports
- Reproduce and document defects reported in the field
- Work in an Agile team comprised of Developers, Engineers, Analysts and more
- Participate in the planning, execution, and regression of features
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of QA Testing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus!
- Front-end Mobile and Web QA testing experience
- Previous experience working in an Agile team
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A deep understanding of the QA process
- Proficiency in Mac, Windows, iOS, Apple TV and Android Platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Zephyr, and/or similar QA tools
- Bonus points if you have experience using, Perforce, GitHub, Android Studio, or Visual Studio!
Some Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Fast growing, collaborative environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Employee perks and benefits including a fitness program and fantastic industry discounts
- Amazing office locations with killer views
- Did we mention that we encourage you to workout at work...Zwift, run, yoga….we’re in!
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Of course we are nothing without our Values to ground us and ensure we run and build a Company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included and belong. Only then, can they thrive and do their best work. The Values we strive to live everyday:
- Make It Fun,
- Elevate Teammates,
- Cultivate Our Community,
- Always Level Up,
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] To learn more about how Zwift collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Zwift Applicant Privacy Notice.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.