QA Tester - Game
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that's redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
Who we're seeking:
Do you commonly break software by merely touching it? Are you an effective communicator and impeccable writer? Do have a passion for cycling and running? If so, Zwift would love to hear from you!
Zwift is actively seeking talented, full-time QA to help test our software across Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Web platforms. Zwift QA Game Testers play an integral role to help define the quality and playability of our game, its supporting apps, and the user experience.
What you'll do:
- Perform physical testing on an indoor bike trainer and/or treadmill
- Execute Test Cases, Regression Testing, and Ad-hoc Testing to reveal bugs in software
- Craft detailed and concise bugs and reports
- Reproduce and document bugs reported in the field
- Review design specs and/or interview developers to build Test Cases for new and existing features
- Suggest improvements to Test Cases to ensure best coverage on all Zwift software products
- Identify, source, define, and implement useful, specialized tools and/or methods to benefit QA's process, automation, and reporting
- Help design, refine, and distribute QA reports and feedback to development, product managers, customer support, and executive management
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 2+ years of industry experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Exceptional and demonstrable communication skills
- A deep understanding of the QA process
- Agile development experience
- Proficiency in Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android Platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Zephyr, Android Studio, Xcode, WireShark, Charles, Jenkins, and/or similar QA tools
Top reasons we think you'll love it here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike!
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with spectacular views
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of talented individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.