Gaido Health is a young medical device company which has been incubated and funded by BCG Digital Ventures and a leading global pharmaceutical company. The vision of Gaido Health is to transform patient care through convenience, improve patient outcomes and reduce costs to the overall healthcare system. We are preparing to commercialize our first solution which is a new medical remote monitoring solution using an AI-powered device agnostic platform, supported by a robust protocol and algorithm and are building a team of world class, skilled, and passionate people to pursue our vision.
Gaido Health is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar home monitoring industry and are looking for the very best talent to achieve this goal.
If you are a top performer and eager to join an exciting company with a strong passion for changing healthcare then please get in touch.
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth startup, ready to transform the medical remote monitoring space. We are building an AI-powered device-agnostic platform, supported by a robust protocol and algorithm. With funding already in place, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar US home monitoring industry, with a readiness to transform patient care through convenience, better patient outcomes and reduced costs to the overall HC system.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on technical QA Manager who can guide the QA team and thrive in an agile development process.
You will build alliances across development and product, directly work with clients, run point on FDA approval process and ensure our products meet their quality goals.
- Manage day to day activities of test engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Drive the building of world-class quality assurance with your technical expertise and support
- Hire and nurture top-shelf staff
- Work with clients to understand how the product fits into a clinical environment
- Work with Product Management and Development Management to define requirements and schedules then drive delivery.
- Ensure FDA protocols are maintained and enforced
- Confident and humble
- Proactive with strong bias for action
- Practice Servant Leadership
- Delivers results
- 12+ years of product development experience with at least 5 years of leading a team of QA engineers
- Led V&V development in a regulated environment (FDA, NIST, etc))
- Experience testing several of the following: AI algorithms, mobile apps, microservices and IoT
- Solid understanding of nonfunctional testing: redundancy, performance and resiliency
- Automation experience across Java, iOS, Android, and frontend technologies
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.