QA Engineer at Emotive.io
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for creating processes for testing new innovative updates to our core product suite. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a stellar customer experience and thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments. You will be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with VC backing and huge growth potential. We believe in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.How You Will Contribute:
- Perform quality assurance testing for web applications, mobile applications, front-end (UI/UX) testing, and back-end (server/database/API) testing
- Develop and expand existing test frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and account managers to validate requirements against developed software
- Build test cases and scalable test plans
- Debug issues reported by customers and internal teams
- Provide clear and concise information for issues discovered during testing.
- Provide feedback to product management, development, QA, and account management teams on how to improve the quality of the product
- Contribute to automation e2e tests creation and automation test suite maintenance on a regular basis
- 4+ years of automation and manual QA experience
- Preferred experience using Cypress or Selenium testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge in Design Patterns in Test Automation
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong knowledge in Test Analysis and Test Design
- Experience doing both frontend web app testing and backend API testing
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 350+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Benefits:
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.