GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
As a QA Engineer, you will support and help launch new features across multiple teams. You will be expected to develop and document strategies for testing, execute the strategies, and implement automation. You will also help shape best practices across the company, and be an advocate quality assurance in development. As a QA Engineer, you will play a key role in shaping our products from the early stages of development, and should have great communication skills in order to be able to provide clear and concise feedback to our teams.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute tests for new and existing features
- Provide feedback and insight from a quality assurance standpoint on new features in development
- Assist in identifying, reproducing, and prioritizing issues reported by consumers
- Automate testing of our products and help shape our CI/CD pipelines
- Perform quality assurance duties across multiple teams
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or related fields and a degree in Computer Science
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in the scrum process
- Must have the ability to prioritize and process requests from multiple stakeholders in a timely manner
- JIRA experience or similar issue and project tracking software
- TestRail or similar test case management software
- Experience building automated test harnesses and working with Selenium
- Experience using AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud platform and familiarity with databases and competence in SQL
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Daily catered meals and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Weekly yoga classes, guided aromatherapy meditation and on-site gym
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.