QA Automation Engineer at Zwift
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
Zwift seeks an experienced QA Automation Engineer for our mobile products to join our team. As part of our QA Team, you will be responsible for ensuring automated testing of Zwift’s shared cloud services, and the integration and connection of services into our game, web, and family of software products. Help influence and acquire the methods, practices, and tools we’ll use to drive how we test into the future.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan, write, maintain and execute automated tests - including functional, system integration, regression, performance, and RESTful api testing, using tools such as TestCafe and Postman.
- Review and document specification, collaborating with developers to build Test Cases
- Craft detailed, reproducible, and concise bug reports in Jira
- Help design, refine, and distribute QA reports and feedback to development, product managers, customer support, and senior management
- Foster strong, communicative team spirit supporting our globally distributed development, server, backend, and web teams
What we're looking for:
- A deep understanding of the QA process, practice, with uncompromising attention to detail. A commitment to quality as demonstrated through past experiences with manual and automated testing frontend, API and databases
- Strong experience with Test Automation, Test Case Management, and Continuous Integration (TestCafe or Postman, Swagger, JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins)
- Experience working with Appium
- Experience with establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with various business and technology teams and exceptional, demonstrable written and verbal communication skills,
- Agile development experience with the capability in working with kanban and structured environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and Interest in creating fun experiences around cycling, running, and overall fitness
- Experience working with TestCafe
- Passion for cycling, running, and/or fitness industries
- Experience testing mobile applications on iOS and Android devices
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.