Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
A strong, analytical problem-solving QA Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring test coverage across Zwift’s family of software products. You will develop test plans, create test cases for new features and see our end to end testing through. Help influence and acquire the methods, practices, and tools we’ll use to drive how we test into the future.
What you’ll do:
- Design, collect, organize, amend, and execute Test Cases against software in development and production
- Organize and perform regression and feature testing to reveal bugs in software
- Craft detailed, reproducible, and concise bug reports
- Reproduce and document bugs reported from the field
- Work cross functionally supporting our globally full-stack development efforts supporting frontend and backend
- Help design, refine, and distribute QA reports and feedback to development, product managers, customer support, and senior management
- Participate in technical design and provide a voice for testability and quality
- Review and document specification, collaborating with developers in order to build Test Cases
- Continually improve test cases to ensure coverage on all Zwift software products
- Identify, source, define, and implement useful, specialized tools and/or methods to benefit process, automation, and reporting
- Physically perform testing on a resistance bicycle trainer or running on a treadmill
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years working in Quality Assurance
- 2+ years of recent experience using JIRA and Zephyr to support Agile development teams
- Experience testing full-stack, client-server web applications, and native apps
- Experience API testing using tools such as Postman or SoapUI
- Experience using developer mode in Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari
- Experience in A/B Testing
- Ability to write effective and efficient test cases based on complex systems and features
- Deep understanding and experience in QA methodologies, tools, and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable ability or experience
- Experience with using test tools such as: TestCafe, Selenium, and JMeter
- Experience in testing microservices and payment systems
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify
- Experience in fitness and/or gaming industry
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Passion for video games and web technologies
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.