THE OPPORTUNITY: This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills. We use a modern programming stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly. If you're a smart and hard-working individual, submit a resume, cover letter and code samples (preferably on GitHub/BitBucket) to apply.
THE CHALLENGES: We'll get into the details later but at a high level we're looking for smart people who have a passion for learning and thrive in a high paced environment.
THE COMPANY: Our goal is simple – build a highly-engaged panel community and deliver quality sample. Our strategy is multi-faceted – engage panelists with the right survey at the right time, and for the right purpose. We've coupled traditional sampling methodologies with emerging technologies to provide the highest quality sample for our market research partners. We utilize out-of-the-box engagement strategies and cutting-edge technology to deliver unmatched services to the market research industry. Our core business strategy is user-centric and quality driven. We know providing real value to our members translates to honest, and accurate respondent data. Our strategies, experience, and network help us lead the way in a new era of market research.
THE TEAM: We believe the best software is written by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques to relentlessly focus our coding efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We believe that these practices lead to higher code quality.
YOU: You have a passion for web development, are self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. You must have experience with web development, be passionate about testing & refactoring, and bring superior programming skills.
- 3+ years of modern PHP programming on a large custom code base
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience with Linux
- Team Player, Must be able to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Laravel or Lumen
- Experience with building Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- GitHub or similar environment
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Ping Pong
- Catered lunches, Espressos and Snacks
- Flexible hours
- Company outings
- MacBook Pros
- Overall engaging and fun atmosphere
- Honesty & Integrity: We are honest with each other, vendors, customers, and honest with ourselves. We acknowledge things as they are, not as we wish them to be.
- Commitment to Rational Thinking: Decisions are based on logic and reason -- instead of emotions or intuition.
- Responsibility: We take ownership over the outcome. We share the entrepreneurial spirit and play to win.
- Excellence: As individuals we have higher expectations for ourselves. We are committed to personal excellence and self improvement.
- Curiosity: We are curious people that are always learning about new things and investigating new areas: everything from buying novel products at the grocery store to exploring new information technology.