Greater LA Area
Relativity seeks a highly talented Mission Manager to join a rapidly growing space startup. This position will provide the interface between Relativity and our customers, and ensure execution of the terms and conditions of our customer contracts. A high degree of autonomy and leadership is required.
- Interface between Relativity and customers on technical and all mission related requirements.
- Manage the mission's schedule and communicate changes to the customer.
- Support the Launch Operations group for mission specific launch license applications.
- Generate requirements for internal teams and customer teams.
- Communicate mission specific requirements to internal technical staff.
- Customer proposal writing, business development, contract management.
- Travel to launch sites, vendors, and customers as necessary.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/MS/PhD) in engineering or related field and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong foundational experience in launch vehicle systems, payload systems.
- Familiarity with orbit types, orbit maneuvers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to cross functional teams, customer contracts, and customer management.
- Prior work in a startup or agile development environment.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
Read Full Job Description