Greater LA Area
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency using CSS3 and HTML5
- Familiarity React, Redux, RxJS, and NodeJS
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs
- Experience with testing frameworks like TestCafe, Jest
- Experience with mobile first development and responsive design
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into re-usable code templates.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
Our technology team is responsible for the development and operations of all the consumer-facing web applications, our marketing platform and internal tools. We are leaders in online advertising – with a mobile first mentality. The marketing platform is built in-house and customized using cutting-edge technologies. Our marketing technology is available internally and externally - enabling our marketing team and our partners to run more effective campaigns. We are a fast paced working environment using Agile methodologies.
Read Full Job Description