Global Internal Security Auditor
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is seeking a Global Internal Scurity Auditor to perform internal reviews of Management, Physical, and Digital security controls. The Internal Auditor will report directly to the Global Manager of Security Audit Services and Compliance and will be responsible for ensuring all Deluxe facilities worldwide maintain a Security level at or above industry best practice. This is a full-time, permanent position and can be in Burbank, CA; New York, NY or Moosic, PA. Some travel will be required.
• Ensure security of content (theatrical, television, internet, gaming, commercials, etc.) from major studio client, internet media companies, and related entertainment companies.
• Perform thorough assessments of physical and digital security controls of post-production facilities, and production workflows using content security standards from the MPAA, CDSA, and standards from major studios and clients.
• Provide technical and physical security recommendations to improve security of content, production workflows, and overall security posture of Deluxe.
• Liaise with internal business units on matters relating to content security risks, standards, and control requirements.
• Manage technical/physical security projects including requirements analysis, vendor selection, RFQ, project monitoring/delivery, and closing.
• Serve as Project Manager when assigned, including but not limited to:
o Serve as “accountable owner” of project, bringing it in on-time and on-budget, escalating issues for resolution and following established PMO procedures.
o Develop and maintain project plans.
o Monitor project implementation
o Work with managers and others to identify and schedule needed resources.
o Produce periodic project reports for management, commensurate with complexity of the project.
o Keep Project stakeholders informed, developing a keen sense of the level of detail needed for the specific project and stakeholders.
o Develop, disseminate, and implement a project communication plan which ensures all appropriate individuals are kept up to date on progress, issues, etc.
o Oversee development of all deliverables, and serve as final QC prior to presentation to completion
o Secure and document approvals as needed throughout the project’s lifecycle.
o Prepare, finalize, and implement all needed training, documentation, and Operations transition materials.
• Minimum of 2 years of Security or Entertainment Operations experience.
• Strong understanding of risk management concepts (inherent risks, control design, mitigating controls).
• IT-Audit/IT-Compliance/IT-Risk management experience is preferred but not required.
• Experience in IT Project Management is preferred but not required.
• Experience within the post-production industry is strongly preferred but not required.
• Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology policies, procedures and practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization are required, especially with executives, studio clients, and production clients.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.