Full Stack/. Net Developer at Centerfield
Centerfield drives more than two million sales each year for residential services, business services and telecommunications brands such as AT&T, Charter Spectrum and Frontier Communications. Our technology platform, Dugout, and leading consumer guides engage with in-market consumers to help them purchase the right product or service, including internet connections, TV plans, phone, and security, for their home and business.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, web-focused, Full Stack/.Net Developer with experience creating and delivering online and offline customer acquisition programs. You will develop intelligent digital advertising technology focused on real-time biddable media and voice call routing. In addition, you will be building and maintaining internal and external-facing web applications and systems using .NET 4.5/core, C#, MySQL, SQL Server 2012, WCF and MVC and a wide range of native AWS services. You will interface with business operators, product and project managers as well as other teams within the company to develop new functionality on existing software products and participating in agile software development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with JQuery and React
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and/or MicroServices.
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Basic understanding of software design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Redis and MongoDB
- Experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Basic understanding of running applications and services in AWS
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like DataDog, NewRelic, or AppDynamics
- Competitive salary + profit sharing bonus
- Unlimited PTO - Take a break when you need it!
- 401K company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Free lunch
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks & snacks
- Free onsite gym & weekly in office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Generous parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team outings (Ball games, happy hours, hikes, etc.)