Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a highly-motivated, web-focused, Full Stack/.Net Developer with experience creating and delivering online and offline customer acquisition programs. You will interface with business operators, product and project managers as well as other teams within the company to develop new functionality on existing software products and participating in Agile software development.
How You'll Contribute...
- You will develop intelligent digital advertising technology focused on real-time biddable media and voice call routing
- You will be building and maintaining internal and external-facing web applications and systems using .NET 4.5/core, C#, MySQL, SQL Server 2012, WCF, MVC, and a wide range of native AWS services
What We're Looking For...
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with JQuery and React
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and/or MicroServices
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Basic understanding of software design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Redis and MongoDB
- Experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, or Kafka
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Basic understanding of running applications and services in AWS
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like DataDog, NewRelic, or AppDynamics
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.