Greater LA Area
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
- Collaborate with the Product team on strategy and delivery of technology solutions.
- Take technical requirements and create solutions accounting for server communication, data computation, DOM manipulation, and UI/UX feasibility
- Handle visual, responsive implementation of features provided by our product designer(s) using CSS, React JS, React Native and/or Google Chrome Extensions.
- Responsible to build, troubleshoot and support production applications in a timely manner from a distributed architecture amongst international data centers, caching layers, cross services, APIs and through multiple databases.
- Responsible to deliver projects meeting requirements from Product team in a timely manner, abiding by coding standards and re-usable architecture.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent. Self-taught or coding school applicants will be considered with existing extensive experience in web application development.
- 3-5 years of Front End development experience or ability to quickly ramp for recent college graduates.
- Ability to think critically using logical deduction to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise and timely manner. Additionally, being able to use inductive reasoning to find patterns and infer a solution from observations of data.
- Understanding and experience of Object Oriented design and data structures usage
- Experience with basic web development using HTML/HTML5, Cookies/Local Storage, CSS/CSS3, AJAX communication and DOM manipulation
- Experience with web application development using AngularJS, ReactJS or EmberJS
- Working knowledge or previous experience in API creation, design and data manipulation using Node JS or similar server side language is beneficial.
- Working knowledge or previous experience of SQL and No SQL database design and data handling is beneficial.
Read Full Job Description