Front End Sales Support Engineer
BloomNation is looking for a design-focused Front End Engineer to join our fast-moving (and growing) Sales team. This person will report directly to our Sales Ops Manager and manage the customization of over 2000 premium websites on the BloomNation’s platform.
More specifically, you will be…
- Utilizing heavy CSS and HTML to customize front-end web designs for thousands of e-commerce sites in the floral industry
- Collaborating with Account Executives to identify the most aesthetic and intuitive front-end designs for new accounts as they onboard
- Collaborating with Account Managers to manage and make adjustments to existing websites throughout their entire lifetime as an account with BloomNation
- Taking direction from the Product team on all new front-end technologies & feature releases
- Managing a high-volume pipeline new websites designs and tasks with rapid speed
What’s in it for you...
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Tons of growth opportunities, with the ability to make an immediate impact and mold a career in tech
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced, and dog-friendly environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world!
You will excel if you have...
- Proficiency with front-end technologies such as CSS & HTML
- An uncanny ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- The desire to work in a “do-what-it-takes” startup environment
- No hesitation to be on a highly interactive and fast-paced sales floor
- An innate sense of design and empathy for our florists
More about us - BloomNation (bloomnation.com)
BloomNation is the online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we show no signs of slowing down.
- Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
- Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
- Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!