Front End Engineer
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're looking for:
As an Associate Front End Software Engineer, you will be working together with the eCommerce, payments, and support teams to build and maintain our customer experiences around our shop, maintaining subscriptions, and supporting customer's needs on Zwift. You will collaborate in cross-functional teams including teammates from our engineering, product, design, operations, and support disciplines. We are looking for someone comfortable in this highly collaborative environment, working with ambiguity, and being an agent of change to help build a world-class experience for our customers.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or Relevant Technical Area, and have 3+ years of experience as a Front End Engineer
- Foundational knowledge in Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms, and overall Software Design
- Familiarity with GIT and/or SVN
- Awareness of Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with React
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm for cycling and/or Zwift
- Experience with BigCommerce
- Experience working in eCommerce, payments, and/or customer support portals
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.