Back in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the very first online underwear subscription service. Since then, the LA-based DTC company has inspired a passionate (some might say obsessed) community with its super-soft Undies and Loungewear that Buzzfeed describes as “actual heaven against your skin.”
Fast forward to today, and MeUndies has sold more than 9 million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. The company has redefined the transactional subscription model with a more community-focused, Membership approach—putting an emphasis on long-lasting Member relationships through special perks.
With its continued innovation, MeUndies has managed to stay ahead of the curve and offers multiple purchase options (singles, packs, matching pairs, & membership). It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
What You’ll Do
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS, and media queries
- Create responsive/adaptive emails
- Test and troubleshoot email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Implement email automations/drips/nurture series within ESP tool limitations
- Perform quality assurance testing to ensure appropriate segments, content, and data are resulting in expected cases.
- Understand and follow email best practices
- Assist with organizing contacts into logical segments
What You’ll Need
- Familiar with responsive email designs
- 2+ years of email development and/or ESP programming experience.
- Strong organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.