How You'll Contribute...
- Perform daily system monitoring, administration, and management across all production and non-production cloud infrastructures
- Interface with users and developers to resolve technical and user problems
- Interface with developers to maintain and develop new CI/CD pipelines for applications
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations
- Plan for and ensure adequate load and performance balancing during peak traffic and off-hours
- Install, configure, and manage different services with Infrastructure as Code Automation
- Adhere to existing operational processes and maintain related documentation
- Monitor industry trends and keep abreast of new tools and technologies
What We're Looking For...
- 6+ years overall experience; 2+ years of hands-on cloud infrastructure operations with AWS tools and services
- Strong Linux and Windows experience
- Experience with cloud security best practices
- Thorough understanding of containerization technologies
- Hands-on orchestration development and management experience – Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar orchestration tools, etc.
- Extensive experience working with CDNs, load balancing, and proxy routing (ELB, HAProxy, Route53)
- Solid understanding of general application services (MySQL, ElastiCache, S3, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Proficient with CI/CD tools; preferably Jenkins
- Intermediate knowledge of at least two of the following programming or scripting languages: C#, Java, Python, Groovy, Powershell, or Bash
- Comfortable working in a command line environment
- Experience with GitHub or a similar source control service
- Comprehensive understanding of and/or experience with log aggregation tools like Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Experience with tools like DataDog, NewRelic, or AppDynamics
- Experience with synthetic monitoring tools
- Experience with load testing and performance testing
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!