DevOps Engineer - Tools & Cloud Infrastructure at Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is seeking a DevOps engineer to join our dev ops and deployment team who is responsible for building internal tools and systems focused on streamlining the release process. This team has a focus on efficiency, automation, and reliability. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with modern cloud technologies and help to deploy next-generation AI software.
- Administer, monitor, and deploy systems and services on AWS cloud services
- Automate processes using open source tools and custom Python code
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and other cross-functional teams
- Develop highly repeatable processes and have a keen interest in automation
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in AWS and related cloud technologies.
- Experience working with Python, or a similar scripting language
- Proficiency with automation in the areas of deployment, processes, operations
- Must be well versed in generic administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have a strong knowledge of the infrastructure and automation of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience with at least one configuration or provisioning tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Have the ability to set up and maintain monitoring, alerting and logging solution
- Core understanding of computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- Previous experience creating a reproducible infrastructure for production, staging and development environments with IaaS
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.