Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Backend at Tapcart.
As a Backend engineer you’ll be an essential part of our product, growth and management of a product millions of people use everyday. You will work closely with our frontend, QA and operations teams to build products that scale massively, deploy with ease and engage millions of end-users. You’ll be researching and building world-class technology using Node.js, GraphQL, Mongo DB and advanced analytics tools.
What you need to know.
- 2 - 3 years professional backend development experience
- Node.js and Express
- Working with Mongo DB
- Working with cloud hosting platforms
- Testing and optimizing code for scale and stability
- Using logging, monitoring and testing tools.
- You have experience designing and building GraphQL APIs
- You worked with queues having a huge amount of messages
- You have experience in deploying on Kubernetes
- You are an avid and active open source contributor
What you'll be working on.
- Mobile platform APIs: This platform is used by thousands of apps to launch and manage their native apps in real-time.
- Analytics engine: This dashboard will provide real-time analytics on mobile and brand performance through meaningful data visualizations. Our goal is to be one of the five dashboards always open on our customers browsers everyday.
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description