Director of People Operations
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Director of People Operations position is located in Santa Monica, CA. The purpose of this role is to ensure the Human Resources, Recruitment & Office Management functions are world-class functions that support TaskUs’ growth trajectory and culture. This position ensures the right people are becoming TaskUs employees and are understanding the culture of TaskUs so that the company is headed in the right direction to accomplish its aggressive strategic goals. Additionally, this position ensures that all TaskUs stakeholders (clients, employees, shareholders, as well as future clients) are knowledgeable about the company’s recruitment practices, company policies, procedures, benefits and opportunities for advancement.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Department Management
- Autonomous – does not require a daily to-do list
- Productive – is accomplishing specific goals outlined each quarter
- Supported – by hosting weekly 1:1 meetings and actively providing and accepting constructive feedback
- Determine if and when additional department team members are needed.
- Conduct quarterly performance appraisals, giving feedback on performance and expectations for the following quarter
- Manage attendance, compensation and career growth of direct reports
- Hold team meetings on a weekly basis
- Plan and administer annual budget.
- Create annual and quarterly department goals.
- Manage all members of the People Operations Department on an ongoing basis to ensure each team member is:
- US Sourcing Strategy and Employer Branding:
- Lead weekly Pipeline review call and weekly regional Recruitment Marketing call.
- Manage employer brand strategy through digital recruitment efforts, budget optimization, and pipeline review.
- Direct recruitment and brand marketing strategy for new US sites.
- Develop creative sourcing initiatives by partnering with new vendors, brainstorming internal events, utilizing social media, partnering with Marketing, and always improving our applicant rate.
- HR Leadership
- Host monthly management meetings to coach and develop senior leadership and improve culture
- Partner with VP of Global HR on global initiatives / strategies
- People management
- Employee Development/Coaching
- Expert knowledge managing and creating recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting
- A passion for metrics and analyzing the pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for leading a team and producing results
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- 7+ years of HR/Recruitment experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- FMLA/DOL/PDL/CFRA/FLSA/EEOC experience
- Experience implementing human capital technology including HRIS, ATS, and payroll tools- greenhouse, ADP, Taleo, Interviewed, Oracle a +.
- Oversight of 100+ employees.
- Prior experience with high volume recruitment methods
- Benefit Administration/Open Enrollment selection
- Start-up and/or private company experience highly preferred
- Willingness to travel internationally 20% of time. Willing to travel domestically 40% of the time.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include:
- Dog friendly office – we even have a dog park within walking distance of our office!
- Competitive health benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Laundry, wellness, cellphone & home internet reimbursements
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours to keep you recharged
- Work from home and summer Fridays
- Weekly lunches & a fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Mindfulness meditation lessons
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.