DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER STRATEGY (CRM)
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is seeking a customer-obsessed, data-driven Marketing leader who is passionate about building customer loyalty by delivering personalized marketing moments.
This person needs to excel in dual capacities of strategy and execution, driving new innovative customer experiences with rigor in data and measurement to ensure the programs are moving the needle for our business. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in working with internal and/or vendor products which use scientific segmentation methods and predictive models to orchestrate multi-channel customer journeys spanning email, SMS, push, Facebook, and direct mail.
This role will report to the VP of Customer Strategy, and lead the Relationship Marketing (CRM) function of the team. Experience and passion for building high-performance teams, and turning individual strengths into extraordinary team progress will be critical to success.
- Lead our Relationship Marketing Team in the strategy, execution and measurement of customer-centric marketing programs to increase customer LTV
- Lead the Relationship Marketing Team’s career growth and high-performance delivery through ongoing coaching and management
- Drive efficacy of each marketing channel (using Channel Daily Performance Reports) with rigorous discipline of balancing short-term vs. long-term customer success metrics
- Become our customer expert, utilizing BI/Data Science resources and marketing technology platforms to drive actionable insights about our customer segments
- Support development of Customer Strategy Roadmap outlining sequence and prioritization of key marketing initiatives and post-launch optimization efforts
- Formulate recommendations and value sizing of new customer programs to help unlock untapped business opportunities
- 7+ years of consumer focused digital marketing experience
- Proven multi-channel marketing experience with heavy emphasis on online and direct to consumer
- Deep experience with customer-event-driven, personalized campaigns
- Ownership of channel performance reports and CRM dashboards
- Exceptional people manager, driving growth and high-performance in individuals and teams
- Effective in driving vendor partnership to maximum value of platform & service
- Well-versed with Email/Digital Service Providers, SMS/Mobile Push platforms, Predictive Analytics/ Retention Marketing platforms and Web Analytics
- Can-do, positive infectious attitude and leadership style
- Relentless, creative, scrappy problem-solver
- Poise and capability in presenting to executives
- Dynamic, flexible personality; capable of changing on-demand and innovating rapidly
- Strong bias for action and data-driven decisions
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig-in
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club