Director of Brand Marketing
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
The Director of Brand Marketing will be responsible for building a strategy that amplifies the brand by leading on marketing campaigns and partnerships while working collaboratively with the Growth Marketing and Creative teams. Success will be measured by the ability to grow brand awareness, deepen customer engagement, maintain brand health (e.g. measured by NPS score) and hit our growth and revenue targets.
DAY TO DAY
- Drive strategy, budget and execution of brand marketing through any medium required ensuring a singular brand message across touch points including web, paid media, product, packaging, etc.
- Develop and advance the existing marketing calendar, including campaign planning and understanding various products’ seasonal alignments and track success over time.
- Manage various brand tactics including social media, influencers, partnerships and PR, among others.
- Partner with our Growth Marketing and Analytics teams to set and continually evaluate KPIs for our marketing initiatives; surfacing key consumer and market insights that will help steer strategy and promote growth for the future.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the Creative team to brief, review and refine creative work in line with strategic objectives.
- Manage budget to support objectives and key results, partnering with Finance and the Management team.
- Drive vision for team growth and organizational structure.
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of Managers and Associates in your team.
- Have a B.A. (MBA preferred) with 7-10 years of leadership experience in brand marketing.
- Have deep brand management and media experience with a direct-to-consumer brand in a high growth stage, and / or CPG experience.
- Are a strategic thinker with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities.
- Have proven ability of selecting and structuring deals with brand partners and influencers.
- Have experience of sourcing strategic licensing partnership deals.
- Are creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with consumers.
- Have strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance and understand key performance indicators.
- Have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- Are decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams to leverage resources effectively.
- Have a strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.
Read Full Job Description