Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, WalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
Core Digital Media is seeking a UX Designer to join the User Experience team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on UX Designer with a strong understanding of user experience design, and experience in planning, designing and reporting on conversion related tests; articulate, intelligent, curious and driven with solid UX design chops; a logical thinker and problem solver, able to turn ideas and business requirements into conversion-producing designs.
This position works closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Design, set up, and run A/B tests & analyze results
- Create mock-ups/prototypes/demos
- Write functional requirements & specifications
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Gather, document and organize conversion ideas from internal (data analysis, brainstorms, Product Management, Sales, Engineering etc) and external (competitive research, industry best practices) sources
- Communicate with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management to plan and execute tests
- Run user interviews and usability tests for UX Research; organize and analyze the findings
- BS or BA degree, Design and/or UX/Human Factors is preferred
- Experience with UX design including for mobile & tablet apps/web apps
- Experience with UX design software such as Adobe CS/Sketch/InVision/Axure/UXPin etc
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience designing for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience developing use cases and scenarios
- Experience using Monday.com
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.