UX Designer at EZ Texting
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries.
EZ Texting is seeking to hire a passionate and experienced UX Designer to design innovative and seamless experiences across our desktop and mobile products. If you consider yourself a go-getter, thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and going the extra mile is the norm not the exception, you’ll fit right in.
This position will work cross-functionally with our product owners, engineers and stakeholders and reports directly to the UX Director.
What You Do
- Create world-class responsive user interfaces and visual designs from concept to execution for desktop and mobile applications.
- Handle multiple projects in parallel, execute work efforts in an agile manner in support of business plans, organizational plans, and product strategy.
- Design high-fidelity mockups, prototypes in accordance to our pattern library and brand guidelines.
- Participate in and facilitate UX design workshops and present your work in UX review sessions
- Plan and conduct usability tests and user interviews to iterate towards an optimal UX.
- Support product, engineering and executives to develop compelling user experiences from beginning to end.
- Supports efforts for enhancing our UX pattern library, style guide, and visual design guidelines.
- Participate in developing visual design languages and systems including layouts, grids, illustrations, iconography, UI elements and other visual components.
- Apply visual language to the design of web interfaces and mobile applications for a variety of devices and screen sizes.
- Willingness to be fearless about driving innovative ideas and finding powerful ways to communicate them.
What You Bring
- 5 years professional UX experience.
- You are self-motivated and passionate about solving design problems that lead to improving customer experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can defend and rationalize your design decisions using best practices and principles.
- You have experience with agile development.
- You have solid experience in responsive design and pattern library development.
- You have a strong portfolio featuring examples of visual and interaction design work.
What We Offer:
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Beginning in January, 2021, EZ Texting will adopt a flexible PTO policy to reflect the trust and independence we foster as a remote-first company.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
- Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.