Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is a top 10 advertiser across display, paid search, mobile and social marketing making us the largest and most successful performance advertiser on the internet. For over a decade, our industry-leading innovations have fueled us to the top of 5+ online consumer acquisition platforms.
Core Digital Media is seeking a UX Designer to join the User Experience team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on UX Designer with a strong understanding of user experience design, and experience in planning, designing and reporting on conversion related tests; articulate, intelligent, curious and driven with solid UX design chops; a logical thinker and problem solver, able to turn ideas and business requirements into conversion-producing designs.
This position works closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Design, set up, and run A/B tests & analyze results
- Create mock-ups/prototypes/demos
- Write functional requirements & specifications
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Gather, document and organize conversion ideas from internal (data analysis, brainstorms, Product Management, Sales, Engineering etc) and external (competitive research, industry best practices) sources
- Communicate with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management to plan and execute tests
- Coordinate A/B, user, and usability tests; organize and analyze the research findings
- BS or BA degree, Design and/or UX/Human Factors is preferred
- Experience with UX design including for mobile & tablet apps/web apps
- Experience with UX design software such as Adobe CS/Sketch/InVision/Axure/UXPin etc
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience designing for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience developing use cases and scenarios
- Ability to write functional requirements and design specifications
- Experience using Optimizely
Read Full Job Description