What You'll Do
- Partner directly with Product Management on the direction and vision of one of our core products. Propose, design, and validate product experiences that directly connect to business requirements, specific use cases and user goals. Understand data visualization and are able to integrate quantitative and qualitative data into your UX work and design decisions.
- Design experiences that directly connect to product requirements, specific use cases and user goals.
- Produce design deliverables for each step of the product development process from design exploration to user research examples, to final UI design, including task outlines, workflow diagrams, wireframes, interaction mockups, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Represent the UX voice and be an advocate for the user in all conversations when collaborating closely with developers and product owners.
- Maintain, innovate upon, and surpass industry best practices for UX and product design methods, trends, and processes.
- Work with developers to provide guidance as they build out the UI.
Who You Are
- 4+ years creating product experiences for web-based applications and services.
- Portfolio of UX examples that highlight your design process in a clear and organized way, with specific examples from all steps in the process, such as sketches and rough drafts, design planning, and team decisions, communications and collaboration.
- The ability to develop design solutions using quantitative and qualitative data and other sources of user information.
- Fluency with design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and producing user experiences.
- Collaborative communication skills and a proven capacity to prioritize and defend design decisions; strong interpersonal skills and strong opinions that are loosely held.
- Enthusiasm to share, innovate, and create world-class design with a like-minded team of fellow creatives.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Daily catered meals and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Weekly yoga classes, guided aromatherapy meditation and on-site gym
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
- You have interest or experience in education and a desire to see technology transform learning.
- You’ve conducted user testing and research.