Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Digital team at Centerfield Media is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing organization. The Digital team at Centerfield builds e-commerce experiences that help consumers shop for home services products like internet, TV, and home security.
The UX/UI Designer will own the design framework and user experience for a growing list of clients. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of consumer behavior, usability, responsive design, user research, and conversion rate optimization. The ideal candidate loves to learn, bring their ideas to life, and make an impact.
How You’ll Contribute...
- Work with various stakeholders, to wireframe and design new page templates, landing pages, and feature expansion
- Create designs that fit into brand requirements on a per-client basis
- Proactively seek out optimization opportunities or UX improvements
- Write requirements for developers to bring your design to life
- Conduct user research and surveys
What We're Looking For...
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience for responsive websites
- Keen sense of visual design and the ability to solve user friction (with a portfolio to demonstrate)
- Experience creating deliverables and functional requirements for web development
- Proficient in Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong wireframing and design collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working as a team and individually to accomplish goals
- Proactive in developing new design concepts and/or AB test ideas
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.