DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We are developing a new web-based application, a subset of our flagship, and we are looking for a Talented Contract Product designer who has an outstanding balance between UX & UI to own the end-to-end process.
You are passionate about designing great and challenging products, and you feel comfortable with user research, visual UI design, and designing complex flows, but most importantly, you know how design can impact user behavior and metrics.
What you will do:
- 2 to 4 month part time contract position with the opportunity to extend based on business need.
- Own the end-to-end product design process for our new web-based platform.
- Gather requirements and business needs and existing user research based on qualitative and quantitative data and create low-fi and high-fi designs and prototypes.
- Partner with a Senior Product Manager and engineering team to assess constraints and de-risk creative solutions.
- Contribute to high-level product design decisions.
- Execute on product roadmap features
- Present your findings and designs to stakeholders.
- Receive and provide feedback on your work.
- Develop from scratch and maintain detailed design documentation, including but not limited to, specs, brand, and style guides that enable engineering teams to deliver high-quality features.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience is a great asset.
- Deep understanding of design principles and a robust user-centered design approach.
- Ability to turn complex and technical concepts into an intuitive experience.
- A strong knowledge of web standards, browser and wen capabilities, and User Experience best practices.
- Proficiency in the latest design and prototyping technologies (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin).
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.