We’re looking for a Staff UX Researcher to join Procore’s UX organization. In this role, you’ll conduct qualitative or quantitative user research that drives business strategy and improves our existing user experience. As a highly experienced user researcher, this role will lead high-impact research studies while also advancing research understanding, practice, and culture at scale. You will drive impact both within and beyond the immediate UX and Product & Technology (P&T) organizations.
As a Staff UX Researcher, you’ll partner confidently across divisions to work with diverse stakeholders, including senior leadership. You will define and execute user research studies, while also setting divisional research strategies that inspire others to lead their own user research studies. You will use your expertise to innovate unique approaches to conducting and scaling user research while navigating ambiguous business spaces with ease. You are a gifted collaborator who evangelizes the value of user research across your company, and your knack for spotting untapped business opportunity delights executive audiences. Apply for this role if you enjoy high-visibility work and collaboration, and if you have a passion for raising the bar in high-growth organizations.
This position reports into the manager of the UX Research Team, and will be based remotely. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead mixed methods user research
- Drive research strategy through the delivery of research roadmaps
- Partner with insight organizations internally and/or external UXR agencies
- Collaborate with and influence senior leaders and executives
- Mentor other ICs on UXR Team
- Coach and inspire best practices per democratized user research program
- Facilitate improved research operations
- Adapt continuously to a high-growth environment and handle complexity with grace
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong command of research best practices and software (i.e., Qualtrics, etc.)
- Experience with democratized UXR programs and/or teaching research
- Compelling speaker, presenter, and/or visual storyteller
- Ability to influence diverse audiences and leaders
- Experience in high-growth companies preferred
- Enterprise software and/or construction knowledge a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.