At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Senior UX/Product Designer with a strong background in product and visual design and the ability to lead the UX strategy and development of our Brand drug related products and features. As a Senior UX/Product Designer, you will represent UX and work directly with cross-functional partners to develop products and features that help people who rely on Brand Drug solutions as part of their healthcare needs. You will be responsible for leading quality execution and UX process through the entire product design life cycle, from involvement in insight gathering, sketches, and conceptual wireframing to high fidelity designs and working with engineers to deliver quality launches. You will mentor other designers and lead efforts across all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product, and interaction. You’ll be part of a creative and dynamic team, including product managers, data analysts, content strategists, and fellow designers at GoodRx.
- Work with product and business teams to bring new ways for GoodRx to help patients that use Brand drugs with all aspects of their healthcare journey
- Deliver compelling, informative, and engaging user experiences for our flagship membership program
- Own all product aspects of UX design from initial concept to released product
- Be the product advocate for the user and creating insight driven user experiences
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem
- Work with UX researchers to conduct user tests and research strategy, and develop a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement
- Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualizations, prototyping, and formalized design documentation
- Continuously strive to find better ways of doing things.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, visual communications, product)
- 5+ years of experience in UX or product design
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for editorial or consumer-oriented website
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Ability to own design from whiteboard sketches to final concepts
- Strong team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and across multiple teams
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and design-thinking methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of visual design specifications and asset delivery for web, mobile and other platforms
- Data visualization and Illustration skills are a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description