Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
Medely is hiring a Sr. Product Designer that will be responsible for defining user problems and designing solutions collaboratively within a product team. This individual must have experience as a product designer responsible for UX and UI in a complex product or industry. Medely is constantly coming up with new product ideas and is looking for a designer to work collaboratively with other product designers, key business stakeholders, product managers and developers to bring these ideas to life. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is motivated by challenging problems and constraints, and is passionate about data-driven design.
** Must submit a portfolio to be considered
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of major features and iterations of the Medely platform.
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping features to our customers.
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for your program, thinking in terms of design systems, not just screens.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, sometimes with customers, to validate product directions.
- Participate in design critique and product leadership feedback meetings.
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
- Experience career growth and personal development with world-class mentorship and development programs.
- 5+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company
- Experience designing digital apps and systems; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space
- Clearly communicate design work with solid rationale that uses research and data
- A driven self starter who is excited about collaborating and building relationships with other teams in the company, like Engineering, Marketing, UXR, and Product Management
- Possess a strong understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UI and visual design
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Sketch, Figma, and others
- Able to understand and follow a design system, and challenge and contribute to it when necessary
- Strong aptitude for building prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Framer, Flinto, Keynote, InVision, or HTML/CSS/JS
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description