At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a Growth Product Designer to join a group of fast-moving, passionate, and impact-driven user advocates for our telehealth discovery team. You’ll be involved in translating user needs into meaningful and desirable customer experiences and will work alongside other product designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and more. You possess a strong foundation in visual and interaction design which allows you to deliver world class experiences in the consumer’s discovery journey while ensuring excellence in craft and usability.
Along with your resume, please include a link to your portfolio, submissions without a portfolio will NOT be considered.
In this role you’ll:
- Deliver visually compelling, informative, and engaging top-of-funnel experiences for the telehealth consumer discovery/evaluation phase
- Translate product marketing strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem - from landing pages to social media campaigns to email communications, and how your design impacts the core funnel
- Get creative, go beyond best practices and think outside of the box when it comes to growth design strategies
- Define and execute A/B tests through metrics-driven designs focusing on acquisition and conversion
- Partner with marketing and growth product managers to inform future roadmaps
- Leverage the brand guidelines effectively, understand and optimize HeyDoctor telehealth’s key differentiators to create compelling messaging
- Elevate the work the team is doing through regularly communicating and showcasing strong deliverables
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- A strong visual and interaction expert with solid knowledge on user research and content strategy
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to embrace iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience
- Impact-focused and understands the importance how personalization and landing experiences can play a significant role in the consumer’s discovery journey
- People-focused and wants to design and build products that truly have a meaningful impact
- Deeply collaborative and can bring teams together to solve problems
- Strong communicator, story-teller, advocatorSystems thinker with an eye for process improvements
- Comfortable with ambiguity, self-starter, independent, and reliable
Experience we’d like to see:
- 4+ years of experience in visual, interaction, marketing design
- Experience with growth marketing design - specifically around landing pages, and touchpoint communications throughout a consumer journey
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed in Figma, Adobe CS, and various design/collaboration tools
- Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Experience with growth marketing design and/or healthcare space is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.