At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Content Designer to join a group of performance-driven user advocates. They are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more effectively and efficiently - all while building an enduring brand. You’ll be involved in crafting the voice and tone for our Core Services product and will work alongside product designers, product managers, engineers, and more. You possess a strong foundation in information architecture, conversation design, and storytelling, which allows you to deliver a narrative that captures why our solutions exist, who we help, and why this brings value. This is the perfect role for someone passionate about UX content and who has experience delivering the right message at the right time.
In this role you’ll:
- Deliver compelling, informative, and engaging user content for our flagship membership program
- Write and edit product copy in natural language that helps people use things, focusing on clarity, consistency, and understandability
- Conduct content tests within a flow to gauge comprehension, and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement
- Build content testing into our design process, and leverage those insights across marketing and product
- Elevate the quality of our content across our member services so that it effectively communicates the value we provide, why users should trust us and use the things we build for them, and make it easy for them to do those things
- Coach other team members on the value of content strategy and guide them on how to infuse the brand and product narrative into all member touchpoints
- Help develop, communicate, and implement our UI style guide
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- An expert in content design, with demonstrated experience in establishing and executing content strategy for consumer products
- Passionate about user experience and audience research, content coaching, and hands-on writing and editing
- Able to thrive in an agile work environment, including the ability to embrace iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall narrative experience
- Deeply collaborative and can bring teams together to solve problems
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment
Experience we’d like to see:
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.