What You'll Do
- Deliver experiences that can be mapped to defined product requirements and designs based on specific use cases and user goals.
- Produce design deliverables for each step of the product development process from design exploration to user research examples and final UI design, including task outlines, workflow diagrams, wireframes, interaction mockups, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Understand data visualization and integrate quantitative and qualitative data into your UX work and design decisions.
- Work with user research to interact with users and gather and interpret user research data.
- Represent the UX voice and act as an advocate for the user in all conversations when collaborating closely with developers and product owners.
- Maintain and innovate on industry best practices for UX and product design methods, trends, and processes.
- Work with developers to provide guidance as they build out the UI.
Who You Are
- 4+ years creating product experiences for web-based applications and services.
- Portfolio of UX examples demonstrating your design vision and translation into working software solutions.
- Fluency with a diverse set of design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and delivering professional-level UX work.
- Experience designing software applications in partnership with Product Management, Research, and Engineering teams
- Produce engaging, consistent, and innovative products for a diverse set of users.
- A high level of craft and attention to detail and the ability to identify design solutions from a variety of data and information sources.
- Clear communication skills that support the prioritization and defense of your design decisions.
- Enthusiasm to share, innovate, and create a world-class design with a like-minded team of fellow creatives.
- You have an interest or experience in education and a desire to see technology transform learning.
- You’ve conducted user testing and research.
- You have some knowledge of accessibility requirements (WCAG).
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech