Senior Product Designer at WELL Health (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL Health's UX team is seeking a Product Designer who has experience bringing software products to market from concept to launch. You will work under the direction of our Senior UX Designer.
This position will be on the UX Team, within the Product Department at WELL Health. You will be designing for our web platform.
- Create key product design artifacts for the full product lifecycle such as:
- User research findings
- User flow charts
- Affinity maps
- User journey maps
- Conceptual wireframes
- High-fidelity UI layouts
- Clickable prototypes
- Design and contribute to our design system
- Design consistent and scalable UI components
- Research best practices for modern design patterns
- Create documentation for design patterns and ensure implementation
- Design leadership:
- Mentor junior designers and review/critique design work of others.
- Good leadership skills, must be able to self-manage
- 5+ years of professional experience in:
- Designing software solutions for the entire product lifecycle
- Design tools Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision or Figma.
- Understanding of UI best practices and modern UX patterns
- Expert designing for Consumer-grade SaaS and end-user applications
- Experience working in Healthcare or Healthcare tech
- Experience building Figma Design System Libraries
- User research analysis skills
WELL Health is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL Health positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, we are open to candidates that are looking for a permanently remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at WELL Health.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.