Senior Product Designer (Remote)
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. Every quarter we grade, authenticate, and sell millions of high-value, record-setting collectibles. We have broken past records, and we’re going to set future records, but we know that none of this is possible without the talented engineering experts and architects we’ve attracted to lead our teams. Which new records will you help to set?
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Wata, Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,500 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo.
As a Product Designer at Collectors, you will help create a seamless user experience across various platforms to provide the most trusted services and delightful experiences for grading, protecting, managing, buying, selling, and sharing collectibles. As an early member of the Design team, you would have the opportunity to help shape the team process, creative direction & product vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive projects, from definition to shipping, with a small cross-functional team.
- Contribute, challenge & leverage the design system in a coherent and consistent way.
- Champion intentional & opinionated design solutions to sometimes complex problems.
- Quickly prototype and share early design solutions to quickly iterate in the open.
- Default to shipping and learning, regardless of the outcome.
- Always design user & mobile first.
Who you are:
We view this section as a guide, not a checklist
- 3+ years of experience designing & shipping excellent digital products as part of a cross-functional team in an agile environment.
- Can reduce complex problems down to simple design solutions.
- High attention to detail and focus on execution and quality.
- Comfortable representing your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience designing with a Design System and making your design decisions based on customer feedback and data.
- Experience working with PM and research to uncover needs and insights based on data and translating them into thoughtful Design decisions.
- Strong expertise in common design tools (Figma, sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Experience designing across multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- A passion for collecting is a plus!
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $124,115 - $201,504. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa