99% of B2B design is boring. Want to help change that? We are looking for a senior graphic designer who is ready to help us change what B2B design looks like – and have a great time doing it.
Why you're important to us:
The Senior Graphic Designer will be a vital member of the Content Team within the Marketing Department. You are an exceptionally creative, curious, and agile designer who is adept at creating everything from infographics and flyers to social media content and digital brochures. You stay on top of design and storytelling trends and have a passion for using graphics to convey specific business or culture-based messaging. Problem-solving is at the core of your design practice and is not only limited to design deliverables; you also delight in helping people realize what they need and providing your teammates with your creative expertise. And though you are self-motivated, independent, and driven, you love to be a part of a supportive and energetic team!
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
How you will contribute:
We’re looking for a seasoned creative who is excited to own graphic-centric production projects and is eager to share their design know-how to help shape the look and feel of FloQast marketing campaigns. This role will support a range of initiatives, including design production for lead generation, product marketing, content marketing, sales enablement, customer success, and corporate communications.
While some assignments will be templated, many marketing assets will be project- or campaign-specific, and the Senior Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to participate in larger discussions regarding how design impacts user experience, and refining and evolving our brand. The position reports directly to the Director of Content and Creative Services and will work closely with copywriters and other content generators.
- Design a wide range of engaging digital assets, including:
- Whitepapers (eBooks) and survey reports
- Online Display Banners and PPC advertisements
- Social media assets
- Infographics and other custom graphics
- Google slide decks (for webinars, board meetings, and other presentations)Case studies
- Email banners
- Graphics for videos
- Landing page mockups, logo treatments, and other assigned tasks
- Design print assets, including:
- Direct MailSales Enablement (leave-behinds, flyers, flashcards)
- Tradeshow/events (flyers, posters, backdrops, brochures)
- Develop a deep understanding of FloQast and its customers to ensure all designs produced will meet the requirements and brand values of the company.
- Produce exceptional creative work with an eye for detail and consistency.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope and timelines.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, presenting creative concepts and recommendations to team members.
You will stand out with:
- 6-8 years of graphic design experience. BFA or equivalent education in graphic design.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in digital and print with applications in branding, digital marketing, demand generation, and corporate communications.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch)
- Motion graphic experience is a plus (Premiere, After Effects) – but not required.
- Meticulous attention to detail.A strong eye for visual composition, with an excellent understanding of typography, color theory, branding, and UX principles.
- Experience working across channels for print, graphic, digital, and branding projects.
- The ability to manage deadlines and work well under pressure.
- The ability to assess your own work, ensure high-quality deliverables, and meet brand and content standards.
- The ability to implement designs for use in WordPress and email marketing platforms (Hubspot).Experience working in project management systems (e.g. Asana), content management systems (e.g. Showpad).
- Tech or B2B experience is a big plus.
What we like:
- A zeal for collaboration — content is a team sport!
- A knack for giving feedback with empathy, and receiving it with an open mind.
- Willingness to jump into new challenges as a flexible problem solver.
- Approaching design with a purpose.
- Ability to thrive in a hyper-growth environment, balancing multiple projects, partners, and deadlines with unshakable good humor and cool-headed kindness.
- Having FUN!
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email