Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We are looking for a Sr. Brand & Communications Designer to join our team to take ownership of our brand assets and drive the creative direction as we establish our footprint in the marketplace. You will have the ability to deliver creative project ideas, high-quality visual design, and leverage data to support design decisions that impact our customer's experience.
As Senior Brand & Communications Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Own the Endpoint brand and drive the creative direction as we grow
- Maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all external facing materials
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members clearly articulating design decisions and keeping project timelines on track
- Act as the glue between the software and marketing teams to help to unify our language
- Develop and manage the production of marketing and sales material while building visual identity systems at scale
- Develop branding glyphs, logos, identification marks, presentations, presentation templates and storyboards (bonus if you have motion graphics and video skills)
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 4+ years experience with communication or branding design
- A professional portfolio highlighting 4+ case studies that demonstrate branding, presentation support, communication design, promotion, and environmental design assets
- Experience developing branding systems
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Figma, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, displaying organization and process
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage the work backlog, plan, estimate, prioritize and execute efficiently
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, accept feedback, and contribute where necessary
- Demonstrated track record of engaging launched projects
- Demonstrated experience articulating the design trends
- A passion for our craft, curiosity, and a desire to learn
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches (once we're back in the office!)
- A vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description